Thursday, May 27, 2010

Great Moving Tags

Okay, I am all about organization - a tad over the top at times. But, for this move, I think that quirk in my personality is going to come in handy! Anyway, I am creating a spreadsheet that will inventory all of the boxes I am packing - with detailed contents of each box. I was looking for a way to also color-code the boxes to help the movers know where to put them when we get to our new place. Yesterday I found www.movingtargets.com, which sell these kits that include color-coded sets, and room hangers to help movers find the rooms. You hear horror stories of kitchen boxes ending up in bedrooms, etc. I guess that wouldn't necessarily be horrible, but it would be a nuisance.

The kit I ordered is for Large homes, and for $19.95 included 156 stickers with 12 different colors, and zoning charts. I can't wait to get it and try it out! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment